Top O' The Town, Seattle 1950s
The Top O’ The Town restaurant sat on the seventh floor of the historic Sorrento Hotel from the 1930’s through the 1950’s and, at the time, was the city’s highest restaurant. The Sorrento Hotel was built in 1908 in advance of the Alaska Yukon Pacific Exposition (Seattle's first World's Fair) and, in honor of that era, the menu is die-cut in the shape of an original Seattle streetcar.
Courtesy Brad Holden.
Gallery quality Giclée print on natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using Epson K3 archival inks. Custom printed with border for matting and framing.
All printed in USA.
Each product is accompanied by a copy of the interior menu where available.