Shadows, San Francisco 1940s
Shadows opened in 1932 on Telegraph Hill, then a 'bohemian' area full of artists who wanted to turn it into San Francisco's version of Paris's Montmartre. Popular with families it had a bar on the third floor with great views of the Bay.
Shadows, under its original German/Swiss owners, soldiered on until the 1980s.
Courtesy Private Collection.
Gallery quality Giclée print on natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using Epson K3 archival inks. Custom printed with border for matting and framing.
All printed in USA.
Each product is accompanied by a copy of the interior menu where available.