S.S. Nassau 1953 Flamingo
The S.S. Nassau was originally built in 1923 for P & O and launched as the Mongolia. In 1950 she began operations with the Incres Nassau line and was renamed Europa until a refit in Genoa saw here being renamed the Nassau. She served the New York - Nassau route until 1961 when she was sold eventually being scrapped in Osaka in 1964.
Courtesy Private Collection.
Gallery quality Giclée print on natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using Epson K3 archival inks. Custom printed with border for matting and framing.
All printed in USA.
Each product is accompanied by a copy of the interior menu where available.