Planters Dock, Oakland 1943
Planters Dock was a general merchandise shop at the foot of Broadway in Oakland California during the 1940s. It had a small restaurant inside called "Chow". A la carte dishes were individually prepared and service was slow, but where else could diners find Chicken and Lotus Nut Soup and Mountain Trout on the same bill of fare?
Courtesy Harley Spiller Collection.
Gallery quality Giclée print on natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using Epson K3 archival inks. Custom printed with border for matting and framing.
All printed in USA.
Each product is accompanied by a copy of the interior menu where available.