MC's Golden Goose Cafe, Smith Tower, Seattle 1940s
The Golden Goose cafe opened in 1947 on the first floor of the Smith Tower which was, at the time, Seattle's tallest building. It was open all night seven days a week. After several changes of management it closed in 1972.
Courtesy Brad Holden.
Gallery quality Giclée print on natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using Epson K3 archival inks. Custom printed with border for matting and framing.
All printed in USA.
Each product is accompanied by a copy of the interior menu where available.