Johnny Caces , Longview, Texas 1979
Johnny Cace's Seafood and Steak House was open for over 60 years in Longview, Texas and was a beloved restaurant.
Johnny Cace was the son of immigrants from the former Yugoslavia who first lived in New Orleans, then in Buras, Louisiana, and later in Longview.
He opened a 37-seat restaurant in 1949 which the family remodeled to hold 200 customers but eventually moved to a 13,000 square foot building in 1964.
It sadly closed its doors in March 2015.
Courtesy Private Collection.
Each print is accompanied by a copy of the interior menu or cover.